Aquatics Anonymous

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aquatics Anonymous

The place fish-aholics come to feed their addiction!

5 posters

fabian great post on another site

fish guy
    corporal
    corporal

fabian great post on another site Empty fabian great post on another site

Post by fish guy Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:10 pm

Great post on another site. Very well stated. It hasn't been deleted and with some replies.
    drudown66
    drudown66
    Admin
    Admin

fabian great post on another site Empty Re: fabian great post on another site

Post by drudown66 Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:35 pm

i agree
    a nice way to say good bye. i dont think alot of ppl over there relize you were a big part of their sw section lol
    lordraptor1
    lordraptor1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by lordraptor1 Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:09 am

thanks guys, i figured kory would have deleted it when he saw the link to my forum in it LOL. with that said, kory made a mistake from what i hear LOL, stating he changed my pw openly without my knowledge or consent will hopefully make others think a bit before posting anything.
    fish guy
    corporal
    corporal

Post by fish guy Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:36 am

You should go over there now. He's deleted your post and calls you a liar. Now theres a WOW comment. He's saying yes he changed your pw and you were trying to get money from people.
    fish guy
    corporal
    corporal

Post by fish guy Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:41 am

Also Lord use my name and my password to log in if you can't. Password here is the same as there.
    lordraptor1
    lordraptor1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by lordraptor1 Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:46 am

thats ok fishguy i dont want to visit that forum again. it is obvious that he can change anyone pw to keep them out without dropping his member count number which is what he is doing, he can call me whatever he likes and say whatever he likes because he can, however with that said IMHO all he is doing is showing his true nature and others are seeing it. i dont really care what he sys or does anymore because i am free from the tryany and oppression of his forum Wink
    frankenstein
    frankenstein
    PFC
    PFC

Post by frankenstein Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:57 pm

forget that other site he only has the forum to keep his fish business alive hes a loser
    micah
    micah

Post by micah Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:29 pm

I missed it dangit! I cant find it on there.
    lordraptor1
    lordraptor1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by lordraptor1 Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:40 am

micah wrote:I missed it dangit! I cant find it on there.

yeah sorry you missed it micah and i am sorry i missed some of the replies to it, i got banned with a reason of "get a job" shortly after i posted it. anyway i heard that kory posted in it openly admitting he changed my password as well as some other stuff. well this brings back memories of the last time some drama unfolded over their when kory got called out by some members for instigating stuff with another (remember the jay incident?) i bet some of those members had their passwords changed to keep them out while maintainging koy's membership numbers. oh well i want to make sure everyone here knows i will NOT EVER be like that or rule this forum like that. i believe everyone is entitled to their opinions, and can say what they want as long as it does not bring the forum into a drama fest or cause a disruption of the forum. the mods and admins here have cart blanche to remove such posts and ban members accordingly, i will gladly sacrifice members in order to maintain a bit of orders so the majority will continue to enjoy their stay here.

i do ask all of my mods and admins to get both sides of the story as it were in order to make a decsision and then bring it to my attention as to what is going on (if i dont already know). i would like to keep it where we can have a warning, temp ban, then perma ban arrangement however i know this sometimes wont work and a straight ban is in order.

with all the above said lets please drop the stuff from the other forum as i want us all to put it behind so we can continue on with this forum and have fun. i dont want anyone to remenisce on the forum ruled with an iron fist where you have to watch your P's and Q's for fear of getting your pw changed on you.

lets all get back to having fun and i will lock this topic (i am keeping it open though so people might read it and remember to have a bit of self discipline so we can have fun and talk about our interests and not being a forum soap opera)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:01 am