Aquatics Anonymous

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aquatics Anonymous

The place fish-aholics come to feed their addiction!

2 posters

FS-cpr overflow box-ardmore ok-PU/shipping SOLD!!!!!

lordraptor1
    lordraptor1
    Admin
    Admin

FS-cpr overflow box-ardmore ok-PU/shipping SOLD!!!!! Empty FS-cpr overflow box-ardmore ok-PU/shipping SOLD!!!!!

Post by lordraptor1 Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:13 pm

i got this from curtis (lilcurtis) so i could give it to a guy who had broken his and he just told me he already got one. so now i have it sitting here with no use for it so i am going to put it up for sale. it is a cpr hang on back surface skimming overflow (had to look it up to find out what it was LOL). here are the specs of it except the size is a little off from what cpr has posted,

it is the cs90 600 GPH overflow

http://www.cpraquatic.com/pdf/csselection.pdf

i do NOT have the aqua lifter pump but they are available online for a reasonable price. it has one more difference from those pictured in that it is all black acrylic which cuts down on algae growth in it. looking for 50.00, will also consider trades. here are pics

steelhead looked up the pdf and he says it stated the overflow is rated for up to a 125 gallon tank.

Last edited by lordraptor1 on Sun May 09, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
    lordraptor1
    lordraptor1
    Admin
    Admin

FS-cpr overflow box-ardmore ok-PU/shipping SOLD!!!!! Empty Re: FS-cpr overflow box-ardmore ok-PU/shipping SOLD!!!!!

Post by lordraptor1 Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:03 pm

deal pending
    grunt0352
    private
    private

FS-cpr overflow box-ardmore ok-PU/shipping SOLD!!!!! Empty Re: FS-cpr overflow box-ardmore ok-PU/shipping SOLD!!!!!

Post by grunt0352 Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:56 am

if you still have the overflow i would be interested in buying it.
    lordraptor1
    lordraptor1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by lordraptor1 Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:35 pm

sorry overflow box is sold
    grunt0352
    private
    private

Post by grunt0352 Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:05 pm

is there any one else here in the ardmore area on this site?
    lordraptor1
    lordraptor1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by lordraptor1 Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:20 pm

not sure, i am currently having to deal with library pc's for now LOL but as far as i knew i was the only one LOL. are you from ardmore?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:41 am