Aquatics Anonymous

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aquatics Anonymous

The place fish-aholics come to feed their addiction!

4 posters

vet made ceramic craft fs (announcement inside)

lordraptor1
    lordraptor1
    Admin
    Admin

vet made ceramic craft fs (announcement inside) Empty vet made ceramic craft fs (announcement inside)

Post by lordraptor1 Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:40 am

up for sale is this peice of ceramic i am working on for my recreational thereapy (veteran) and i am still not shure what to ask for it at the present time but i will be leaving the helmet blank and painting it with the buyers team of choice (need a day or 2 to paint helmet). it is 5" tall x 3.5" wide x 4.5" front to back. how about 40.00 (shipping extra)

vet made ceramic craft fs (announcement inside) Fbceramic1

vet made ceramic craft fs (announcement inside) Fbceramic2

Last edited by lordraptor1 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:19 am; edited 2 times in total
    lordraptor1
    lordraptor1
    Admin
    Admin

vet made ceramic craft fs (announcement inside) Empty Re: vet made ceramic craft fs (announcement inside)

Post by lordraptor1 Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:36 am

guys this is still sitting waiting for a buyer with an unpainted helm so buyer can choose the team thumbsup
    lordraptor1
    lordraptor1
    Admin
    Admin

vet made ceramic craft fs (announcement inside) Empty Re: vet made ceramic craft fs (announcement inside)

Post by lordraptor1 Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:28 am

ok i have decided to use teh funds from the sale of this item to go into a fund to purchase some form of incentive prize for the member that contributes the most over the course of 1 month. and to make things a littel more fair for teh members the mods and admin are EXCLUDED from the the contest. so as soon as this sales i will make an announcement with the rules, the start date of the contest, and the prize being offered.
    Storylover
    Storylover
    corporal
    corporal

Post by Storylover Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm

VAT! I can't be in the contest! ohnoes!
    lordraptor1
    lordraptor1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by lordraptor1 Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:17 am

story i am doing it this way for a reason, i want to make sure that our regular members knows that it is fair, in the future as we grow adn as i come up with the means to do so i will open contests to the mods and admins (excluding me of course).
    leon
    leon
    private
    private

Post by leon Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:25 am

try ebay.com
    lordraptor1
    lordraptor1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by lordraptor1 Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:18 pm

leon i could but i wanted to sell it here and use the funds for incentives, as it is out of sale i have to deduct shipping at least and if it were on ebay i would have to deduct fees, and shipping. if it doesnt sell that is fine adn i will come up with something else, i just wanted to give members first crack. the helmet is going to be painted with buyers choice of team which is why the helmet is unpainted
    MIKEJ02266
    MIKEJ02266
    private
    private

Post by MIKEJ02266 Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:29 pm

How much would shipping be to 85310? Can you do college teams as well?
    lordraptor1
    lordraptor1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by lordraptor1 Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:15 pm

MIKEJ02266 wrote:How much would shipping be to 85310? Can you do college teams as well?

you are looking at like 5.65 shipping for priority mail flat rate with delivery confirmation. yes i can do college teams all i need is a pic. now with that said if you are from glendale LOL you must be wanting either asu or U of A. you would be looking at 2 to 3 days for me to paint the helmet and 2 days to get it once shipped.
    Storylover
    Storylover
    corporal
    corporal

Post by Storylover Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:22 pm

lordraptor1 wrote:story i am doing it this way for a reason, i want to make sure that our regular members knows that it is fair, in the future as we grow adn as i come up with the means to do so i will open contests to the mods and admins (excluding me of course).

I know:) I was just joking around thats all.
    lordraptor1
    lordraptor1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by lordraptor1 Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:57 pm

Storylover wrote:
    lordraptor1 wrote:story i am doing it this way for a reason, i want to make sure that our regular members knows that it is fair, in the future as we grow adn as i come up with the means to do so i will open contests to the mods and admins (excluding me of course).

I know:) I was just joking around thats all.

i know but i wanted to make sure all of the mods and admins understand my reasoning, i have been a member of forums some members fid it unfair when a mod or an admin wins a contest LOL
    Storylover
    Storylover
    corporal
    corporal

Post by Storylover Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:05 am

yeah I can understand that, at least until its a public voting contest, then anyone should be able to enter.
    lordraptor1
    lordraptor1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by lordraptor1 Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:20 am

Storylover wrote:yeah I can understand that, at least until its a public voting contest, then anyone should be able to enter.

exactly which that comes later when we have alot more members.
    lordraptor1
    lordraptor1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by lordraptor1 Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:48 pm

well due to lack of interest i am going to pull this from sale, i will still be posting ceramics i do but i will not be doing any more sports related stuff (sports stuff obviously doesnt sale LOL)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:47 am