Aquatics Anonymous

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aquatics Anonymous

The place fish-aholics come to feed their addiction!

contributions

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

contributions Empty contributions

Post by Admin Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:54 am

i know the site is new but to help keep the site up i have taken the liberty of adding a contribution button to the site. basically what you do is contribute points to the forum and the points are used to obtain extra storage, purchase or renew the domain name, etc. so if you like the site please contribute points.

ok so the following questions may come up:

is do i have to?

No you are NOT required to contribute. it is entirely up to you whether or not you wish to contribute.

do i send you money?

No you do not send anyone on the forum money for this, what you do is use paypal via a credit card or allopass via your phone to purchase points. the points is what you will be contributing.

the points can only be used for the site (upgrades, domain name,more storage space, etc.)

so once you decide to contribute you ask yourself:

How do i contribute points?

this is easy. first you scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the contribution button (seen in the below pic circled in red.

contributions Contri10

click on that button an dit takes you to the contribution page. select which way you wish to purchase points (circled in below pic), then validate it. fill out any additional info and we will receive points to use for the site.

contributions Contri11

again contributing is NOT required and your contributions only go into the site and will help us make the site even better in the future.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:37 pm