Aquatics Anonymous

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aquatics Anonymous

The place fish-aholics come to feed their addiction!

3 posters

sponsors

lordraptor1
    lordraptor1
    Admin
    Admin

sponsors Empty sponsors

Post by lordraptor1 Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:52 am

i am making this to get some insight on what you the members would like to see in a sponsor. i am not looking for them as of yet but i will as soon as we grow a little more, i know willingness to ship is one, and both sw and fw are also pretty much a must as is discounts but what else would you the members like me to look for?

when i do get us some sponsors i will also be making a seperate class for the members who wish to take advantage of any discount they offer us, of course all members will be able to use the sponsors i am going to set it up so that only members in the special class get teh discounts. the special class (which i have not named yet) will have a yearly fee to join and all of the funds will be used for site related items such as making of membership cards, forum stickers, forum t-shirts, etc.

so lets hear your thoughts on this, also check out the post where i am looking for a name for teh special class.
    lordraptor1
    lordraptor1
    Admin
    Admin

sponsors Empty Re: sponsors

Post by lordraptor1 Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:32 pm

no one has any input on what tehy would like to see in a sponsor?
    fish guy
    corporal
    corporal

Post by fish guy Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:02 pm

I don't know. Sponors don't help me. I buy everything direct. Thats because of my business.
    lordraptor1
    lordraptor1
    Admin
    Admin

Post by lordraptor1 Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:31 pm

fish guy wrote:I don't know. Sponors don't help me. I buy everything direct. Thats because of my business.

yeah, i am just looking for input right now so i have an idea of what the members want when i do start looking. i am also looking into a couple of different ways

i have seen one forum request some goods or a small fee +give member discounts (works good for large amount of active members but not so much for small member counts.

another would be straigth special member discounts

and a 3rd would be contributing funds or merchandise directly for forum usage (not reallypractical IMHO since the merchandise would basically be going to me and would not help the members.
    micah
    micah

Post by micah Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Honestly as long as they have good quality products, whether that is fish or supplies, that is all i care about. Shipping is a must, but really as long as they are backing what they sell, it would be nice to have them. Make sure we get an African Cichlids sponsor!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:52 am